Re: Collation version tracking for macOS

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Collation version tracking for macOS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2024-02-01 at 15:58 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> Not that I'm the most qualified person to have an opinion on this
> topic, but did you intend to attach this stuff to this email, or is
> it
> somewhere else?

The previous patch is here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/6f4a8c01a5cb1edf3a07d204c371fbddaef252f9.camel%40j-davis.com

And I attached the rendered HTML doc page, which conveniently renders
in the archives (thanks to web team -- I didn't know if that would
actually work until I tried it):

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/142818/icu-multilib.html

For anyone interested in this work, the docs are the best place to
start.

I'm hesitant to put much more work into it (e.g. new patches, etc.)
without more feedback. Your opinion would certainly be valuable -- for
instance, when reading the docs, can you imagine yourself actually
using this if you ran into a collation versioning/migration problem?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
От: "Andrey M. Borodin"
Сообщение: Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock