Re: "?" hstore operator broken in 9.2?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "?" hstore operator broken in 9.2?
Дата
Re: "?" hstore operator broken in 9.2?
Список pgsql-general
"David Johnston" <polobo@yahoo.com> writes:
> When I execute the following query:
> SELECT 'a=>1'::hstore ? 'a'::text

FWIW, works fine for me.

> I get an "Input parameter count is less then expected" error message.

I can't find such a message (or indeed anything mentioning "parameter
count") anywhere in the Postgres sources.  Are you running this query
bare in psql, or using some other client-side software?  Could the
message be coming from the client-side code?

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: "?" hstore operator broken in 9.2?
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: "?" hstore operator broken in 9.2?