Re: Diffs in PG output vs WAL

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Diffs in PG output vs WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Sep 1, 2022, at 10:14, V <avinash@verloop.io> wrote:
> I want new/old tuples with pgoutput. how?

I assume here you are reading the pgoutput protocol directly.

Logical decoding sends out two tuple structures:

1. The replica identity of the row (in the case of update and delete).
2. The new row data (in the case of update and insert).

If you want to get the entire content of the old row, you'll need to set the table as REPLICA IDENTITY FULL.  This is
somethingof a hack, and *greatly* increases the data volume, so you may want to use the subscribing side for the old
tuple(perhaps captured with a trigger).

От: V
Сообщение: Diffs in PG output vs WAL
От: Matheus Martin
Сообщение: Re: Missing query plan for auto_explain.