Comma-separated predicates in simple CASE expressions (f263)

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Comma-separated predicates in simple CASE expressions (f263)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was looking at F263 from the SQL standard, Comma-separated predicates in
simple CASE expression, and thinking if we could support this within the
framework we already have at a minimal added cost.  The attached sketch diff
turns each predicate in the list into a CaseWhen node and uses the location
from parsing for grouping in errorhandling for searched case.

Is this a viable approach or am I missing something obvious?

Вложения

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: replacing role-level NOINHERIT with a grant-level option
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Comma-separated predicates in simple CASE expressions (f263)