Re: ATTACH PARTITION seems to ignore column generation status

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ATTACH PARTITION seems to ignore column generation status
Дата
Re: ATTACH PARTITION seems to ignore column generation status
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> writes:
> I've updated your disallow-generated-child-columns-2.patch to do this,
> and have also merged the delta post that I had attached with my last
> email, whose contents you sound to agree with.

Pushed with some further work to improve the handling of multiple-
inheritance cases.  We still need to insist that all or none of the
parent columns are generated, but we don't have to require their
generation expressions to be alike: that can be resolved by letting
the child table override the expression, much as we've long done for
plain default expressions.  (This did need some work in pg_dump
after all.)  I'm pretty happy with where this turned out.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add new GUC createrole_self_grant.