Re: "Access privileges" is missing after pg_dumpall

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "Access privileges" is missing after pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Prabhat Sahu <prabhat.sahu@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> I have taken pg_dumpall in pg-master and after restoring the dump I am not
> able to see the "Access privileges" as below:
> Same is reproducible in back branches as well, is this fine ?

Yes, it is, because the privileges are the same in both states.  In
one case you have an explicit representation of the default privileges,
in the other it's just default.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix crash when ALTER TABLE recreates indexes on partitions
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Speedup of relation deletes during recovery