Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Another bug in pg_operator.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> I just committed inet regression test fixes and resolved the
> "@" operator problem.

Great!  I think that means it's safe to put out a BETA4, Marc.

Leastwise I promise to stop breaking things for a while ;-)

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_operator.h'
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_operator.h'