Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Дата
Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Список pgsql-hackers
    Do we have any plans of introducing 'AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION'  like feature?
   Again, it might not be a part of the standard.... but it is very
helpful in situations like these!!! You can run a trigger with an
autonomous transaction attached to it, which guarantees that the work
done by trigger persists even though the calling transaction rolls
back (potentially a hacker trying to cover his tracks)!!!

(http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/autonomous/index.html)

Gurjeet.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax
От: David Wheeler
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 'i = i + 1' Syntax