Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wrote:
> "Janek Sendrowski" <janek12@web.de> writes:
>> Makefile:
>> PROGRAM = test
>> DATA = test.c

> It looks like the problem is that there aren't any Postgres-specific -I
> flags in the make command.  After a bit of poking around in the pgxs code
> I think the reason why not is that you're using the PROGRAM target instead
> of MODULES or MODULE_big.

No, wait, I take that back.  The problem with this makefile is you
need to say
OBJS = test.o
in order to tell the makefile what files PROGRAM is built from.  It seems
pretty unlikely that "DATA = test.c" is what you want, either.

Having said that, I'm still not sure that PROGRAM is really the final
target you want.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
От: "Janek Sendrowski"
Сообщение: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling