Re: pg_dump save command in output

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pg_dump save command in output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 3 Oct 2021, at 18:56, Joao Miguel Ferreira <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@gmail.com> wrote:

> is there a way to ask pg_dump to save a comment in the output file with the full command it is executing ?

I think this idea has some merit.  Given the amount of switches for tailoring
the dump that pg_dump has there is a point to knowing just which ones were
used.  Connection level parameters should probably be scrubbed, but
object-level filtering etc could be handy.

Would you like to try and propose a patch for pg_dump to implement this?

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: type bug?
От: Joao Miguel Ferreira
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump save command in output