Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS

От Jerry Sievers
Тема Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On May 5, 2022, at 8:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net> writes:
>> Psycopg3 fails to resolve timezone localtime on MacOS (Catalina).
>
> I doubt Postgres will accept that zone name anywhere.  It's
> not a standard name as far as the tzdb data set is concerned.
>
> (Having said that, it's far from clear to me whether this code
> fragment is trying to set the PG server's timezone setting or
> not.  Your issue may be purely a Python one.)
>
> Yep, understood.

Well the setting seems to be permitted for versions < 14.

Er, and we've got hundreds of them config'd as such presently.

More work to do.

I'm still curious though why it stopped working for Psycopg3.

Thx

От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS
От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS