Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored

От henry
Тема Re: tcp_keepalives_idle ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, January 14, 2008 5:46 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So,... this appears to be dblink related after all.  I'll be trying
>> explicit open/exec/close.  Weird that dblink_exec in a trigger doesn't
>> release resources.
>
> Hmm, this is the transient-connection form of dblink?  If so, that would
> be a bug.  Can you put together a test case?  Also, which PG version are
> you using, exactly?

Version 8.2.4.  I *would* normally be using the latest, but I recently
made a switch to CentOS (from slackware) and am trying real hard to break
old habits (which using a clean package system requires) and not roll my
own.

I'll get on the test case.

Regards
Henry

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Forgot to dump old data before re-installing machine
От: "Josh Harrison"
Сообщение: Re: Online Oracle to Postgresql data migration