Re: fix for BUG #3720: wrong results at using ltree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix for BUG #3720: wrong results at using ltree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nikita Glukhov <n.gluhov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> I think now it looks as simple as the whole algorithm is.

Yeah, I think we've gotten checkCond to the point of "there's no
longer anything to take away".

I've marked this RFC, and will push tomorrow unless somebody wants
to object to the loss of backwards compatibility.

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: backup manifests
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots