Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/02/22 12:46, Brar Piening wrote:
> With regard to varlistentry I'd suggest to decide whether to add ids or
> not on a case by case base. I already offered to add ids to long lists
> upon request but I wouldn't want to blindly add ~4k ids that nobody

Perhaps there are a bunch of variablelists where no one cares about
linking to any of the entries.

So maybe a useful non-terminating message to add eventually would
be one that identifies any varlistentry lacking an id, with a
variablelist where at least one other entry has an id.

Regards,
-Chap

От: Brar Piening
Сообщение: Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml
От: Adam Brusselback
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables