Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

От 王胜利
Тема Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for this update! I will try it.

Best regards,
Victor wang

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

On 02/25/2020 15:53, imai.yoshikazu@fujitsu.com wrote:
On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM, 王胜利 wrote:
>        I am glad to know you are working on PG accumulated statistics feature, and I am interested on it.
>        I see these two patch file you made, can you let me know which branch of PG code based?
>
>        when I use this:  https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commits/master, and apply these patches, report some error.

Thanks for Wang's mail, I noticed my 0002 patch was wrong from v3.

Here, I attach correct patches.

Also I will begin to do some benchmark with higher scale and higher number of
users and try to change stats reporting implementation to not affect
performance, which I couldn't have not started because of another tasks.

--
Yoshikazu Imai

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: RS_EPHEMERAL vs RS_TEMPORARY
От: Hubert Zhang
Сообщение: Re: Yet another vectorized engine