Re: POSIX and libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: POSIX and libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>>> Do you really mean RedHat 5.0 - the one released in 1997?

>> Sorry, my information was not complete.
>> The Linux version is Linux AS 5.0 Enterprise

> Seems unlikely that it wouldn't compile on RH's latest enterprise system.
> What problems are you encountering?

Something fishy here though, because RHEL5 ships glibc-2.5 not 2.4,
if I'm reading Red Hat's CVS correctly.

I wonder whether Luca is trying to use a libpq.so that was compiled on
some other Linux release with a different glibc version.

От: "John D. Burger"
Сообщение: Re: top posting
От: smiley2211
Сообщение: Trigger - will not perform INSERT