Re: allow specifying direct role membership in pg_hba.conf

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: allow specifying direct role membership in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/13/21 19:38, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> I chose "&" as a new group name prefix for this purpose.  This choice

If pg_hba syntax changes are being entertained, I would love to be able
to set ssl_min_protocol_version locally in a hostssl rule.

Some clients at $work are stuck with ancient SSL libraries, but I would
much rather be able to weaken ssl_min_protocol_version just for them
than do it globally.

Regards,
-Chap

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: alter subscription drop publication fixes
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements