Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 6:54 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> From a user point-of-view, it might be simplest to provide a
> "restore_directory" option, besides restore_command, and handle the copy
> ourselves.

Well, that might not handle all possible use cases -- of course, it
could be there as a sort of "fast path" for people for simple cases.
But I think we should get some more experience with what we have
before we add too many bells and whistles (that might turn out not to
be as useful as we thought).

...Robert

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Review: listagg aggregate
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy