patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost

От Robert Haas
Тема patch - per-tablespace random_page_cost/seq_page_cost
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, I was regretting missing the deadline for this CommitFest and
then realized today was only the 14th, so I finished this up while the
kids were napping.

I ended up not reusing the reloptions.c code.  It looks like a lot of
extra complexity for no obvious benefit, considering that there is no
equivalent of AMs for tablespaces and therefore no need to support
AM-specific options.  I did reuse the reloptions syntax, and I think
the internal representation could always be redone later, if we find
that there's a use case for something more complicated.

...Robert

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Inspection of row types in pl/pgsql and pl/sql
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: operator exclusion constraints