Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 04:41:12PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The next commit fets is going to begin in a couple of days, and there
> is a total of 207 patches registered as of today.  We don't have any
> manager yet, so is there any volunteer for taking the lead this time?

This is the last one for v13 I think? So probably somebody quite
experienced should handle this one. Or (if there is one already for
v13?) maybe even the Release Team themselves?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach

Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt
folgenden Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Use compiler intrinsics for bit ops in hash
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Resolving the python 2 -> python 3 mess