Re: Missing rows after migrating from postgres 11 to 12 with logical replication

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Missing rows after migrating from postgres 11 to 12 with logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/21/20 2:42 PM, Lars Vonk wrote:
>     What was being run when the above ERROR was triggered?
>

> The initial copy of a table. Other than that we ran select
> pg_size_pretty(pg_relation_size('table_name')) to see the current size
> of the table being copied to get a feeling on progress.
>
> And whenever we added a new table to the publication we ran ALTER
> SUBSCRIPTION migration REFRESH PUBLICATION; to add any new table to the
> subscription. But not around that timestamp, about 50 minutes before the
> first occurence of that ERROR. (no ERRORS after prior ALTER SUBSCRIPTIONs).
>
> But after the initial copy's ended there are more ERROR's on different
> WAL segments missing. Each missing wal segment is logged as ERROR a
> couple of times and then no more. After a couple of hours no errors are
> logged.

Something was looking for the WAL segment.

Did you have some other replication running on the 11 instance?

In any case what was the command logged just before the ERROR.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Lars Vonk
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows after migrating from postgres 11 to 12 with logical replication
От: Stanislav Mudrinski
Сообщение: Access session level local params from another transaction by process id (PID)