Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm probably missing something, but would that not result in a 'key not
> found' type of error. The OP is seeing "duplicate key value violates
> unique constraint xxx_pkey". To me that indicates a doubling up of at
> least some of the data replication.

[ squint... ]  Sorry, I completely misread the error condition.

Yeah, duplicate keys does seem odd here.  Can you provide a self
contained example?

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"
От: John Ashmead
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"