Re: UUID and Enum columns in exclusion constraints

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: UUID and Enum columns in exclusion constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adam,

On 06/17/2016 03:01 PM, Adam Brusselback wrote:
> Just wondering what others have done for using enum or uuid columns in
> exclusion constraints?
> [snip]
> And as a closing note on this, I really can't wait until these are
> supported types for gist indexes.

Here is some work I did to add support for uuid types, with help from
Ildus Kurbangaliev and Teodor Sigaev:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/10/332/

I think it was basically done, but the last patch was never reviewed.
Here is the mailing list thread:

http://postgresql.nabble.com/Review-GiST-support-for-UUIDs-td5865845.html

I would love to rebase that to the current code and re-submit. Maybe
this weekend. :-)

Paul

От: Adam Brusselback
Сообщение: UUID and Enum columns in exclusion constraints
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: OT hardware recommend