Re: Using a german affix file for compound words

От Wolfgang Winkler
Тема Re: Using a german affix file for compound words
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am 2016-01-29 um 10:21 schrieb Artur Zakirov:
> On 28.01.2016 20:36, Wolfgang Winkler wrote:
>> I'm using 9.4.5 as well and I used exactly the same iconv lines as you
>> postes below.
>>
>> Are there any encoding options that have to be set right? The database
>> encoding is set to UTF8.
>>
>> ww
>
> What output does the command show:
>
> -> SHOW LC_CTYPE;
>
> ?
>
> Did you try a dictionary from
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/german-de-de-frami-dictionaries
> ?
> You need extract from a downloaded archive de_DE_frami.aff and
> de_DE_frami.dic files, rename them and convert them to UTF-8.
I now tried with a new install of postgres 9.4.5 from the debian
repositories and everything worked fine.

test=# select to_tsvector('german_ispell','warenkorb');
            to_tsvector
---------------------------------
  'korb':1 'ware':1 'warenkorb':1
(1 Zeile)

The LC_CTYPE and LC_COLLATE are both set to de_AT.UTF-8. I guess setting
this values will fix the problem.

I'm goint to import the databases into the new instance and then I'll
try again.

Thanks for your help,

ww

От: Artur Zakirov
Сообщение: Re: Using a german affix file for compound words
От: Nikhil
Сообщение: BDR replication