Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/28/2016 08:45 PM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to install Postgres 9.4.5 On Centos 7.2, what is the best way to
> install, please suggest:
>

> Through ./configure and make
>
> OR
>
> Through below link:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/YUM_Installation#Configure_your_YUM_repository
>

> Please provide, if any other installation document.

I would say using the Yum repo. If you do the compile from source you
will need to make sure you have a development tool chain in place as
well as --devel libraries for the various components.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3
От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3