Re: Using a german affix file for compound words

От Wolfgang Winkler
Тема Re: Using a german affix file for compound words
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using 9.4.5 as well and I used exactly the same iconv lines as you postes below.

Are there any encoding options that have to be set right? The database encoding is set to UTF8.

ww

Am 2016-01-28 um 17:34 schrieb Artur Zakirov:
On 28.01.2016 18:57, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Wolfgang Winkler
<wolfgang.winkler@digital-concepts.com
<mailto:wolfgang.winkler@digital-concepts.com>> wrote:

    Hi!

    We have a problem with importing a compound dictionary file for german.

    I downloaded the files here:

    http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/dicts/ispell/ispell-german-compound.tar.gz

    and converted them to utf-8 with iconv. The affix file seems ok when
    opened with an editor.

    When I try to create or alter a dictionary to use this affix file, I
    get the following error:

    alter TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY german_ispell (
       DictFile = german,
       AffFile = german,
       StopWords = german
    );
    ERROR:  syntax error
    CONTEXT:  line 224 of configuration file
    "/usr/local/pgsql/share/tsearch_data/german.affix": "   ABE > -ABE,äBIN
    "

    This is the first occurrence of an umlaut character in the file.
    I've found a view postings where the same file is used, e.g.:

    http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/556C1411.4010608@tbz-pariv.de#556C1411.4010608@tbz-pariv.de

    This users has been able to import the file. Am I missing something
    obvious?

What version of PostgreSQL do you use?

I tested this dictionary on PostgreSQL 9.4.5. Downloaded from the link files and executed commands:

iconv -f ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8 german.aff -o german2.affix
iconv -f ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8 german.dict -o german2.dict

I renamed them to german.affix and german.dict and moved to the tsearch_data directory. Executed commands without errors:

-> create text search dictionary german_ispell (
    Template = ispell,
    DictFile = german,
    AffFile = german,
    Stopwords = german
);
DROP TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY

-> select ts_lexize('german_ispell', 'test');
 ts_lexize
-----------
 {test}
(1 row)