Re: Using a german affix file for compound words

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Using a german affix file for compound words
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28.01.2016 18:57, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Wolfgang Winkler
> <wolfgang.winkler@digital-concepts.com
> <mailto:wolfgang.winkler@digital-concepts.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi!
>
>     We have a problem with importing a compound dictionary file for german.
>
>     I downloaded the files here:
>
>     http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/dicts/ispell/ispell-german-compound.tar.gz
>
>     and converted them to utf-8 with iconv. The affix file seems ok when
>     opened with an editor.
>
>     When I try to create or alter a dictionary to use this affix file, I
>     get the following error:
>
>     alter TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY german_ispell (
>        DictFile = german,
>        AffFile = german,
>        StopWords = german
>     );
>     ERROR:  syntax error
>     CONTEXT:  line 224 of configuration file
>     "/usr/local/pgsql/share/tsearch_data/german.affix": "   ABE > -ABE,äBIN
>     "
>
>     This is the first occurrence of an umlaut character in the file.
>     I've found a view postings where the same file is used, e.g.:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/556C1411.4010608@tbz-pariv.de#556C1411.4010608@tbz-pariv.de
>
>     This users has been able to import the file. Am I missing something
>     obvious?

What version of PostgreSQL do you use?

I tested this dictionary on PostgreSQL 9.4.5. Downloaded from the link
files and executed commands:

iconv -f ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8 german.aff -o german2.affix
iconv -f ISO-8859-1 -t UTF-8 german.dict -o german2.dict

I renamed them to german.affix and german.dict and moved to the
tsearch_data directory. Executed commands without errors:

-> create text search dictionary german_ispell (
     Template = ispell,
     DictFile = german,
     AffFile = german,
     Stopwords = german
);
DROP TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY

-> select ts_lexize('german_ispell', 'test');
  ts_lexize
  {test}
(1 row)

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Using a german affix file for compound words
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Request - repeat value of \pset title during \watch interations