Re: Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/11/2016 5:32 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
Can anyone help me figure out how to run/debug PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows?  This is a cross post with http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34733991/building-postgresql-in-eclipse-on-windows :

I'm trying to build PosgreSQL in Eclipse CDT....

wait, are you trying to USE postgres on Eclipse on Windows, or BUILD it ?    I would use the enterprisedb build of postgres-for-windows, and then you just need to install the appropriate postgresql jdbc jar file into Eclipse to be able to use it from your Eclipsed based development.

I ran ./configure --prefix=$HOME/project --enable-depend --enable-cassert --enable-debug and it seems to have completed with no errors, but I do not see anything at $HOME/project?

that just sets up the makefiles... you now need to `make` and `make install` to build postgres, then put its binaries in your 'prefix' path.

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC
От: Karl Czajkowski
Сообщение: row-level security, views and materialized views?