Re: Postgresql 9.3 not coming up after restart in centos

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.3 not coming up after restart in centos
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/06/2016 01:08 PM, balajishanmugam@live.in wrote:
> Most of the time I will be restarting centOS by issuing reboot command. Which
> will do the orderly shutdown of all the service and sometimes just pull the
> plug.
>
> But the issue appears to be random. Is there a way that before Postgres
> starts we can check whether data is flushed, if not flush it manually or any
> other better way to avoid this issue.

I would think the damage is done on shutdown and by the time you start
up again it is to late to do anything.

In that vein, what does the Postgres log show at the end of the shutdown
sequence?

> Thank you!
>

> --

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ted Toth
Сообщение: 9.5rc1 RLS select policy on insert?
От: Navaneethakrishnan Gopal
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #13847: WARNING: skipping "pg_toast_" --- cannot vacuum indexes, views, or special system tables VACUUM