Re: sanity of using -current?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sanity of using -current?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com> writes:
> I need some of features (union in views, in particular) which are only
> available in 7.1-current. How insane would be to try it on production
> server? Are there known bugs that could cause loss of data or loss of
> updates? Or just newer features aren't polished yet?

On a production server?  I wouldn't trust it with mission-critical data,
for sure.  But that's more an issue of inadequate testing than that
there are known bugs.

If you try this, be sure to make frequent backups ...

See http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/cvs.htm

От: devik@cdi.cz
Сообщение: Re: Unneccessary cmax in heap tuple ?
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR