Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile

От Dhaval Shah
Тема Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am following this thread with interest and hence as a request if the
discussion is kept in this thread, is easier for me to follow it.

Just recently I have put the WAL standby in production using 8.2.3 and
would like to know the circumstances where I will need to upgrade.
Hence the interest.

Regards
Dhaval

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: why postgresql over other RDBMS
От: gonzales@linuxlouis.net
Сообщение: Re: multimaster (was: Slightly OT.)