Re: [v9.2] Fix Leaky View Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [v9.2] Fix Leaky View Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> writes:
> The reason why I redefined the relid of RangeTblEntry is to avoid
> the problem when security_barrier attribute get changed by concurrent
> transactions between rewriter and planenr stage.

This is complete nonsense.  If the information is being injected into
the querytree by the rewriter, it's sufficient to assume that it's up to
date.  Were it not so, we'd have problems with CREATE OR REPLACE RULE,
too.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: superusers are members of all roles?