Re: New functions

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: New functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/08/2015 01:15 PM, Дмитрий Воронин wrote:
> 07.07.2015, 18:34, "Michael Paquier" <michael.paquier@gmail.com>:
>
>>   Speaking of which, I have rewritten the patch as attached. This looks
>>   way cleaner than the previous version submitted. Dmitry, does that
>>   look fine for you?
>>   I am switching this patch as "Waiting on Author".
>
> Michael, hello. I'm looking your variant of patch. You create
> function ssl_extensions_info(), that gives information of SSL
> extensions in more informative view. So, it's cool.

Should check the return value of every OpenSSL call for errors. At least
BIO_new() could return NULL, but check all the docs of the others too.

Are all the functions used in the patch available in all the versions of
OpenSSL we support?

Other than those little things, looks good to me.

- Heikki

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Reducing ClogControlLock contention
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: numeric timestamp in log_line_prefix