Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c
Дата
Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/27/2015 02:53 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am trying to run parallel execution
>
> psql -At -c "select datname from pg_database" postgres | xargs -n 1 -P
> 3 psql -c "select current_database()"

I don't think it's going to be a hugely important feature, but I don't
see a problem with creating a new option (-C seems fine) which would
have the same effect as if the arguments were contatenated into a file
which is then used with -f. IIRC -c has some special characteristics
which means it's probably best not to try to extend it for this feature.

cheers

andrew

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: REVOKE [ADMIN OPTION FOR] ROLE
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: more RLS oversights