Re: function to send email with query results

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: function to send email with query results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/17/2015 10:30 PM, Suresh Raja wrote:

> I'm looking to write a function to send email with result of a query.
>    Is it possible to send email with in a function. Any help is
> appreciated.

I would do that in an application, not a plXXXX sql function.   make a
query, fetch the results, format them as you see fit for the email and
toss it at your language-of-choice's email facility.

От: Pai-Hung Chen
Сообщение: Re: ORDER BY for jsonb
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: "Cast" SRF returning record to a table type?