Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2019-05-02 11:41:28 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> But don't we need to worry about resetting relfrozenxid?

> Indexes don't have that though? We couldn't do it for pg_class itself,
> but that's not a problem here.

Hmm.  Again, that seems like the sort of assumption that could bite
us later.  But maybe we could add some assertions that the new values
match the old?  I'll experiment.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade --clone error checking
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: New vacuum option to do only freezing