Re: jsonb format is pessimal for toast compression

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: jsonb format is pessimal for toast compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/20/2014 03:42 PM, Arthur Silva wrote:
> What data are you using right now Josh?

The same data as upthread.

Can you test the three patches (9.4 head, 9.4 with Tom's cleanup of
Heikki's patch, and 9.4 with Tom's latest lengths-only) on your workload?

I'm concerned that my workload is unusual and don't want us to make this
decision based entirely on it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Add the number of pinning backends to pg_buffercache's output