Re: [Postgres-xc-developers] Trove with PostgreSQL-XC

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: [Postgres-xc-developers] Trove with PostgreSQL-XC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I replied to the XC-list (only) to ask them to discontinue cross-posting
this thread.

Replying here just so you know.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: PQgetssl() and alternative SSL implementations
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Hokey wrong versions of libpq in apt.postgresql.org