Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm reading the new jsonb code, trying to understand the on-disk
representation. And I cannot make heads or tails of it.

My first entry point was jsonb.h. Jsonb struct is the on-disk
representation, so I looked at the comments above that. No help, the
comments are useless for getting an overview picture.

Help, anyone?

- Heikki

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements: Query normalisation may fail during stats reset
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pg_shmem_allocations view