Re: Bug in user pg_ident.conf mapping code?

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Bug in user pg_ident.conf mapping code?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/02/2014 03:42 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> If you want a sort of hyphen.

I know. Unfortunately, the user in question gets his name from our
Active Directory system. We have PAM set up to maintain local users
based on the username assigned there, so the hyphen is stuck.

Trust me, we lament about the situation regularly. ;)

--
Shaun Thomas
312-676-8870

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Bug in user pg_ident.conf mapping code?
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: COPY v. java performance comparison