Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I don't know how the configure exec bit got removed, shell history doesn't
> show anything odd in that regard. I do see a mistake in locally merging the
> symbol-visibility branch (leading to a crucial commit being missed). I do see
> in shell history that I ran check-world without a failure just before pushing,
> which should have shown the failure, but didn't.

check-world would not have re-run configure even if it was out of date
(only config.status), so that part of it's not so surprising.

> Definitely a brown paper bag moment.

We've all been there :-)

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Convert macros to static inline functions (tupmacs.h)