Re: pg_dump/pg_restore issues

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_dump/pg_restore issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/19/2014 10:32 AM, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> On 2014-02-19 10:23:58 -0800, Adrian Klaver wrote:

>> Another alternative would be to add another backup:
>>
>> pg_dump -s -t table1 -t table2 -f view.dump
>>
>> This will dump the table definitions only which is all you need.
>>
>> And then in order restore:
>>
>> view.dump
>> basic.backup
>
> That makes sense, I'll try it.

You will still hit the sequence issue you mentioned previously, unless
you include it as one of the -t options. If you are using the -Fc option
already I would do as bricklen suggested and just use the TOC list. Then
you could include the sequence in the restore.

От: Leonardo M. Ramé
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump/pg_restore issues
От: Rahul Saha
Сообщение: Re: configuration error