Re: tracking scripts...

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: tracking scripts...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/26/2013 11:45 AM, Joey Quinn wrote:
> Would that command be from within the psql SQL Shell that came as part
> of the install? (I'm living in Windows land).

if you're already in psql, logged onto your database, it would be \i
filename.sql

psql -f filename.sql  dbname...    would be at the system shell prompt,
but that assumes the postgresql binary directory is in your path, which
it may not be on default Windows installs.

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: AccessShareLock and Resource Contention
От: Robin
Сообщение: Re: Any advantage of using SSL with a certificate of authority?