Re: corruption issue after server crash - ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: corruption issue after server crash - ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/21/2013 2:51 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> That leaves three possibilities:
>    (1)  fsync doesn't actually guarantee persistence in your stack.

I'll put my $5 on (1).... virtualization stacks add way too much
ooga-booga to the storage stack, and tend to play fast and loose with
write buffering to maintain some semblence of performance.

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: corruption issue after server crash - ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0
От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?