Re: Regex files are missing

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regex files are missing
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=tree;f=src/include/regex;h=f65341c80ea8516a1e02a8b57d9c27d3034eaba4;hb=refs/heads/master
> Where could I get the matching version of pg_trgm?

So you are trying to backport the development version of pg_trgm to 9.2?

I may be wandering out of my depth here, but I am going to say that is
not going to work. Others may have a better grasp on the feasibility of
doing that though.

If it is not otherwise a problem I would suggest upgrading to 9.3, which
has the features you want. Of course this is a major upgrade with all
that entails, so proceed with caution.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Postgres as In-Memory Database?
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Regex files are missing