Re: Regex files are missing

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regex files are missing
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=tree;f=src/backend/regex;h=a30f70549052ee6828616d933d72d0ea84922ba7;hb=refs/heads/master

> But I don't know where to put them. I don't have a usr/backend directory in ubuntu.
> Anyways it's very weird. Why don't I have these files?
> Do I have to install something for example.
>
> Hope there is someone who can help me

FYI I find those files in the source I downloaded from the Postgres site:

aklaver@panda:~/test/postgresql-9.3.1> find -name regexport.c
./src/backend/regex/regexport.c
aklaver@panda:~/test/postgresql-9.3.1> find -name regexport.h
./src/include/regex/regexport.h

So:

What version of Postgres  are you working with?

Where did you get your source code?

How are you doing your build?

--
Adrian Klaver