Re: Installation problem: failed to initialize lc_messages to ""

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installation problem: failed to initialize lc_messages to ""
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Raymond O'Donnell" <rod@iol.ie> writes:
> On 10/01/2008 12:30, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:
>> /usr/local/pgsql/bin/initdb -D --locale=en_US.UTF-8
>> /Users/schwarzer/Documents/data_postgres

> Dunno if it'll make a difference, but I'd put the "-D" immediately
> before the path to the data directory.

Also, pay attention to the first few lines of initdb output ---
it will tell you what it thinks it's supposed to use for locale.

От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Importing PostgreSQL data from another database
От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Postgres and MySQL Rosetta stone??