PGSQL: listing db/role and user/role relationships

От Felipe Gasper
Тема PGSQL: listing db/role and user/role relationships
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

    How can I retrieve:

1) each role’s privileges on a given DB

For example, if I do: “GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DATABASE thedb TO
therole”, how can I list this grant among others with access to “thedb”?

2) which users have access to a given role

For example, if I do: “GRANT therole TO theuser”, how can I list all of
the users that can take on “therole”?

3) which roles a given user can access

For example, if I do: “GRANT therole TO theuser”, how can I list all of
the roles that “theuser” can take on?

Thanks!

-Felipe Gasper
Houston, TX, USA

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Push predicate down in view containing window function
От: Gabriel Sánchez-Martínez
Сообщение: Re: Partitioned table question