Re: Fast insertion indexes: why no developments

От Jeremy Harris
Тема Re: Fast insertion indexes: why no developments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13/11/13 09:07, Leonardo Francalanci wrote:
> Problem? having 4 btree indexes on random values (imsi+imei * 2,
> since we have calling and caller) kills the performance in insertion
> after a while.

Surely there's good correlation between IMSI & IMEI, so have a separate
table to translate one to (a group of) the others, and
halve the indexes on your main table?
--
Jeremy

От: Sawada Masahiko
Сообщение: The number of character limitation of custom script on pgbench
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: patch to fix unused variable warning on windows build