Re: Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/06/2013 12:56 AM, Massimo Ortensi wrote:
> Hi everybody. I downloaded and tested 9.3 beta 1 back in june and used
> for a while.
> Today I upgraded to 9.3.1 but just discovered that database cannot be
> directly used, so I need to switch back to the beta version in order to
> dump the data.
> Is there any site I can download the old beta rpm's ?

A couple of suggestions.

1) Contact the maintainers directly:

http://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php

2) Clone  9.3beta1 from the git repo and build from source:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: si24
Сообщение: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres